Telnet Force (for the Pocket PC) 2.01ppc
A telnet client that lets you connect to any remote system and carry out operations such as file transfering, email checking and instant talking.
|File Size:||882 KB
|License:||Free to try ($35.00)
||Requirements:||Pocket PC with ARM processors
Telnet Force is a telnet client for Windows CE with VT-100 emulation support. You can connect to a remote system and carry out various operations like checking mail messages, transferring files or talking to another person. Using Telnet Force, you can connect to any TCP port, scrollback to view text that has rolled off the screen and configure the font that you wish to use.
- Supports VT-100 Emulation
- Maintains a history of previously accessed hosts
- Clipboard Operation Support between Telnet Force and other applications
- Scroll Buffer enables viewing text that has scrolled off the screen
- Command Bar buttons for Connect, Disconnect, Copy, Paste and Settings
- Improved font handling capabilities which allows for the adjustment of the width and height of fonts independently (available only on mobile devices that support true type fonts)
- Adjustable screen size (available only on mobile devices that support true type fonts)
- User configurable interface such as choice of background and foreground colors
- Function Key support via a pop-up function keybar for the full function key set (F1 to F12)
- Auto-dials and establishes an internet connection, if none is detected
Telnet Force is a professionl telnet client running on Pocket PC, it supports VT-100 solution. You can do various operations after connecting to a remote system, you can transfer files, send or receive email, talk with others, and many other things. Telnet Force can record all your access situation, let you adjust screen size and provides many other useful functions.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!