Adarian Money for Palm OS 3.7 - User Guide and FAQ
Screenshots - More Details
- Keep a log of all your transactions, categorize them, and analyze the income and expense;
- View your accounts' balances any time; get to know how much is available, and how close you are to the account limits;
- By setting an alert level for each account, Money will give you an alert when an account's balance is close to its minimum balance or credit limit. No more bank charges!
- You can assign each category a monthly budget, Money will let you know how much has been spent and how much is still available;
- Unused budget (or overage) can be rolled over to the next month;
- By setting an alert level for each category, Money will give you an alert when you have reached that level. No more over-budget!
- You can manage repeating transactions with Money easily, e.g., monthly bills and paychecks;
Money's alarms will remind you of upcoming bills. No more late payments!
- Also supports non-repeating, one-off future transactions. For example, someone owes you
- some money and is supposed to return you 3 months later.
- Cash Flow chart shows your account's daily balances, also "predicts" future balance changes based on scheduled transactions;
- Pie chart summarizes your income or expense on each category (or payee and classification);
- Trend chart shows you the trend of income and expense in the past.
Table-based User Interface
- Custom views let you decide how you want to view your financial status;
- You can specify what kind of transactions should be included in a custom view, what date range to use, row colors, column ordering, ...;
- To quickly navigate among the views, you can use just one letter (either Graffiti or keyboard) to jump to the view you want.
- The most powerful and flexible table-based user interface you've ever seen;
- Fully adjustable column widths, column ordering;
- Horizontal scrolling with column anchoring on the left-hand side.
- With the hyperlinked, context-sensitive online help, trying out a new software is no longer a painful experience;
- Separate from the main program, the online help can be deleted to save memory when you don't need it;
- If this is still not enough, there is even a 150-page User's Manual.
- Supports small fonts on high-res screens. Large fonts give better legibility, small fonts present more information. It's all up to you;
- Supports portrait and landscape modes for Sony Clie and Tungsten PDAs;
- Supports screen rotation on Tungsten models;
- Fully supports JogDial and 5-way navigators.
- Support of multiple databases and automatic backup to memory cards;
- Built-in tools: A calculator that's accessible from almost everywhere, a loan (mortgage) calculator, and a currency converter;
- Import transactions from QIF and OFX files; export data to CSV, QIF, HTML, RTF, and TXT files;
- Import/export through PC Conduit for Windows users; through expansion memory cards for Mac OS users;
- Beaming of transactions and lists.
Screenshots - More Details